-->

  • ABOUT ME


    I am an Online Fitness Coach and the owner of Physique Society. I was born and raised in Johannesburg, South Africa, I believe that there is no greater feeling than leaving your comfort zone and succeeding.

    I believe that when you strengthen your body, you strengthen your mind and you strengthen your character.


    I was always that skinny kid that got the crap beaten out of him because well, I was an easy target I guess.....

    I absolutely hated being skinny, so I started training at home with some rusty old dumbbells I got from a friend when I was still in high school. It is amazing what you can do with some old dumbbells and a positive mindset!

    I built a better physique from virtually nothing.


    I am also a big family man, I have a daughter who means the world to me and a wonderful fiance who is my pillar of strength and my best friend.


    I want to inspire people every day and show them that although fitness might be a science, it is not rocket science and anyone with a positive mindset can build their perfect body and their perfect life.




    I have learned one important thing in life, and that is to be your own hero!



    There is no greater feeling than leaving your comfort zone and succeeding.

    When you strengthen your body, you strengthen your mind and you strengthen your character.

    I built a better physique from virtually nothing.

    Fitness is not rocket science and anyone with a positive mindset can build their perfect body and their perfect life.



    Want to get in touch with me?
    Mobile: +27 65 976 5721E-mail: physiquesociety@outlook.com


  • BROWSE OUR PACKAGES AND CHALLENGES

    Physique Society offers a variety of packages and challenges to meet your fitness needs.

    ADDRESS

    Johannesburg, South Africa

    EMAIL

    physiquesociety@outlook.com

    WHATSAPP LINE

    +27 79 086 5153

    MOBILE

    +27 65 976 5721